Monday, August 18, 2008

Obsession With No-Closure Cardigans

For the past month, I've been doing an obscene amount of fall shopping. Well, I go to school in the south, so what I really mean by "fall" shopping is "days I go to the library and the air conditioning is cranked up" shopping. I've completely fallen in love with no-closure cardigans.


These have such an effortless look to them and look put together, but super comfy at the same time. Since they're made sans buttons, they're cut so they drape gracefully across your shoulders and it still looks like you have a shape. I really like the subtle zig-zag print on the one below.


I really like wearing these sweaters with fitted tank tops because it shows off your waist, but at the same time is modest and lets you be comfortable. It's great if you're a conservative dresser but still wanna look sleek and polished. The "effortless chic" factor doesn't hurt either.

No comments: